What should I do for Christmas presents?


Since Christmas is approaching, I am struggling with what to get my family this year.  I hope that I could get some feedback and ideas about gifts.  I will give you guys a brief description of the interests of my family. 

My mom likes to be organized.  She also is always stressed.  She likes flowers, tea, warm places, and likes to complain.

I always have a hard time shopping for my dad, so I am extremely open to any ideas.  He likes TV shows like How It's Made, Aerial America, and documentaries ranging from nature to war to biographies.  He also likes books, for example in the past he has read books about the history of salt and Atlantic Salmon...  He wears flannels and warm pullovers. 

My brother is twenty-nine and like the Ravens.  He just bought himself a pet cactus.  He likes iced coffee in the mornings and his favorite TV shows are Game of Thrones and The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  He likes trendy button-downs and sweaters along with the trendiest shoes. 

I'm really pressed for ideas and I am in debt as it is, so the cheaper the better (but also keep it classy)! Please leave a comment, I really need help.

Comments

  1. Caroline,
    For your mom, I would recommend going to "Teavana" in the mall. They are closing down soon so go get your discounted items. I think she would love a little tea pot and a tea that will relax her. For your dad, I recommend looking at L.L. Bean because they have very nice fleece lined flannels. I also recommend getting him the TV series "The Men Who Built America." This is one of my mom's favorite TV shows and you can get it on DVD. She likes similar shows as your dad, so I think he will enjoy it. Your brother might be harder to shop for because I don't know much about men's clothing. I know my older brother likes J.Crew so maybe that would be a good starting point. I hope your family enjoys whatever you decide to give them for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Uncommon Goods! It has random, trendy, and cute gifts that would be perfect for everyone you mentioned. PS Ms. Maxey this is not my official comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Peter is so Annoying

Prospero vs Ferdinand